Sunday 30 March 2014

God knows secret of hearts

You often come to meet me,
Neither have smiled for me,
Nor have love for me,
So have a little doubt about you,
You have changed your love from me,
I not feel your love,
 Like olden days,
So I will try to know about it,
God knows secret of hearts,
Make you agree to return me,
I will scarify my life,
While making you for my own,

I will do every efforts,
For making you happy,
And will solve it soon,
If you are not with me,
My life is aimless,
Full of with sorrows,
Always feeling hurts and pains,
While remembering you,
Start crying at midnight,
Asking from stars and from Moon,
Where you have gone,
Neither I remain silent,

I still feel beats of your heart,
Just for me,
And I will prove the world,
That you came back to me,
With smiles with hopes, with complains,
I will like your style,
While coming to me,
You will beat me with love,
 By dropping tears from your eyes,
Asking me with your wet eyes,
S O R R Y S W E E T H E A R T,
I promise I never do again,
Forgive me please,
You win my heart again,
I am so happy,
You always take care of me,
Also take care of my happiness,
Love you for getting your faith, 
Love you for making me smile,
Promise always sing with you
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype name


No comments:

Post a Comment