Wednesday 26 March 2014

His name is Never a lie - And my name is Speak truth

Whose Dream-House is this?
Whose Dream-Palace is that?
In the way of my dream,
While going to my sweetheart,
She opened her windows and door,
Like her lips with smile,
And anxious for greeting me,
While flying like a fairy of heaven,
Make dance like a pregnant queen,
On first birth of her kid,

She looking in the sky,
With her innocent eyes,
And keeps her hands up,
For making pray by God,
Send him soon like a storm,
Along with heavy rain,
As he get wet,
For making his heart melts,
It may be easy but not late,
For me only me,
His name is Never a lie,
But time….
Neither waits nor support,
Just for me and for him,
Always break desires of my dream,
Make me alone,
I got happiness,
While knew that,

He was asking from people,
About my uncovered home,
But right now…
I am too tired,
From my Adult age,
Is waiting for him,
He not has come to me yet,
It made me cry,
Feeling hurt so much,
May God courage me,
For finding his house,
Wants to reach at him,
Very soon like blink an eye,
While getting  him,
Start to beat him,
Cry for him,
Make him close,
Spread my arms around his waist,
Hold him tightly,
Ask him I love you,
Love you Never a lie,

Make complain to him,
And make him request,
For changing my name,
And keep as Speak truth,
After that we sang a song together,
This one and that one,
Home and palace are only ours,
Now there is no anyone house,
In The way of any lover’s dream,
His name is Never a lie,
And my name is Speak truth
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype name










No comments:

Post a Comment