Friday 25 October 2013

Unknowingly why I miss your eyes - Always wiped my tears

My mom is so sweet and kind hearted,
She is gifted by God to every one,
She made me laugh,
And made me cry,
 When i did any wrong,
Also wrenched me in anger,
But with her pure love,
That has no endless,
Always wiped my tears,
With her soft palms,
With her lovely hands, 


Hugged me tight,
By keeping me on her chest,
Kiss me again and again,
Watched me succeed,
She always get hurts,
When she seen me fail,
But cheered me on,
Kept me going on strong,
And drove me crazy,


Moms are a promise from  beloved God,
That you will have a true friend,
Like an Angel Forever!,
  She is here with you or in Heaven.
Unknowingly why I miss your eyes
My mom is no more,
Can I ask your mom as my mom,
I dedicate this pray of Mom to all of you,
Please share this poem to all your friends,


No comments:

Post a Comment