Monday 28 October 2013

What a lovely stylish of her - And her romantic tantrum

Wow! What a lovely stylish of her,
OMG! What a attractive pose of her,
And her romantic tantrum,
That always touches my heart in deep,
So my heart start beating fast,
When she opens her long black hair,
 While spreading them,
Also making a pose of blink an eye,
While looking at me,
Peeping inside my eyes,
So I can’t control on my feelings, 
By getting her romantic tantrums,
She worn lovely dress with beautiful color,
Just for Jojo request,
Before this I never saw this dress,
She  put a little Kohl,
Into her black and shy eyes,
Every one is praising for this couple,
Hey beautiful what a romantic style!,
Don't make me beg you so much,
Please smile on my request,
I feel so dishearten when I can’t get in touch with you,
The lovely moles of her beautiful face,
Create a pair of dimples on her cheeks,
It keeps her away from the evil eye,
Call me with smile or answer my heart call,
Let me show your beautiful dress,
Like a model on the stage, 
Wow! what a lovely stylish of her,
And her romantic tantrum,
Just for Jojo ........... 




No comments:

Post a Comment