Friday 8 November 2013

My heart start beating fast


When I feel all alone and nobody knows,
Why I am crying,
On my bed of roses,
In the darkness of midnight,
While looking in the sky,
Feeling blowing of cold wind,
And stars were shining,
And singing a lovely song,
Twinkle Twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Just for me ...
For decorating the blue sky,
With lovely colors,
Like a rainbow in different colors,
Only thinking about you,
So come soon come soon,


Wipe my tears, dry my tears
Snap my fingers just like that
Don't get what I want and that's a fact
The clothes I wear, clothes I wear
Everybody wants to know
What I'm doing next
Sometimes I wish I could
Stay home just be by myself
May be Jojo come sudden,
Like a blind heavy rain,
In stormy evening,
And knock my home door,
Knock my heart door,
So my heart start beating fast, 
Just for him,
I start walking towards the door,
 For opening the door,
Of my home of my heart,
Just for you Jojo, 


Greeting you with hugs,
Kiss you with red lipsticks,
Touch you with my hair,
Asking you in shy style,
Live little away from you,
May be you kiss me in back,
Then I getting fainted,
So Abuela make fun on me,
My baby feel happiness for me, 
But I forget all my sorrows,
All my pains all my sadness,
Forget the alone of my nights,
Also forget the alone of my life,
You brought happiness of my life,
And made me precious among all,


I am feeling little confused,
What food you like ,
What I prepare for you,
Looking here and there,
Keeping my hands up,
For making pray By God,
 My heart and my mind,
 Not supporting me,
What I should have to say,
So please stop these moments,
Let him save in my soul,
Make order to Angels,
For raining continuously,
Till I am alive,
May be he go back,
But thanks so much,
For kidnapping him,
Through the moon by the crescent,


I love you my Lord,
You made me young ones again,
When Jojo made a pose,
Blink of an eye to me,
I touched again and again,
When he saw beautiful dimples,
On my cheeks,
With happiness with pregnancy,
Also looking at the movements of my lips,
When I was asking to God,
Thanks so much,
For bringing him to my uncovered life,
All my desires and hopes fulfilled.
 God you really Great,
You are Creator of whole universe
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype name

No comments:

Post a Comment