Sunday 17 November 2013

Life is nothing without you - I want to only you

Life is nothing without you,
Have lot of desires with you so,
I want to only you,
Don’t forget me,
I miss you always,
My heart beats for you,
My soul just for you,
Never leave me alone,
Oceans apart a day after a day,
And I slowly go insane,
I hear your beautiful voice,
On the line at midnight,
But it does not stop the pain,
If I see you next to never,
How we can say forever,
Wherever you go alone,
From my life,
Whatever you do,
Without me but,
I will be right there,
Waiting for you,
Whatever it takes or,
How my heart breaks?
I took for granted,
All the times,
That I thought would,
Last somehow,
I hear the laughter,
When you were happy,
I taste the tears,
But I can’t get near you now,
Oh, can’t you see it baby,
You have got me going crazy,
I wonder how we can survive,
This romance …..
But in the end,
If I am with you,
I shall take the chance,
I miss you,
You miss me?
I love only you,
For forever,
Life is nothing without you,
I want to only you.
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype email
Click Here For More Poem





No comments:

Post a Comment