Saturday 23 November 2013

I see my God in you - I touch you with my gaze

You are my Heaven,
My final trust,
You are my prayer,
My soul’s bliss,
You are calm that I seek,
You are the every heart beat,
I know nothing else,
No except,
I see my God in you,
I don’t know what to do,
I can’t help but bow before you,
So far somehow,
I am helpless now,
But I touch you with my gaze,
Your scent,
Your words,


I’m in paradise in a daze,
You are the light inside my heart,
You are the treasure I’d never part,
I know nothing else,
Now except,
I see my God in you,
It’s match made by God,
With anklets that ring,
Leave me longing,
Your shadow teases with its touch,
When you go by,
Smiling so shy,
Even my God can’t take so much,
You are that shine,
My light divine,
I see my God in you,
Because,
God is going to make,
Match of us for real life,
But have a little fear,
I am a Shy girl,
I don't know how to make daze,
But I and my eye,
Love you love you,
And love you till I am alive,
Just for you,
I see my God in you,
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment