Saturday 23 November 2013

All the stylish guys are living in my street - Gaze at me through my window


All the stylish guys are living in my street,
Gaze at me through my window,
I made a fool of all of them,
And through my heart at you,
I got robbed without any reason,
After coming towards your neighborhood,
Why are you spreading such big lies?
No one gazes at you,
Who do you think you are making fool?
By saying all this,
I make my own decisions,
I can steal hearts as quickly,
As a snap of the fingers,
In my charisma there is much strength,
It will take ages for anyone,
To hook up with me,
Enter the particulars of your heart,
Write me an application for proposing me,
Also take the imprint of thumb,
I have thrown my heart at you,
This prime youth has a big mouth,
It’s not afraid to change its opinions,
Get lost from here,
You tell such false tales,
Your play is not convincing at all,
Let’s increasing the relationship between us,
Let’s tangle our gazes,
Come on the roof,
I am crazy lover,
I shall try my best,
To connect our hearts together,
I shall make you infamous,
Everywhere you go,
I am popular due to my own pride,
I got robbed oh my darling!
I got robbed without any reason,
I got robbed oh baby!
I got robbed oh cruel one!
But for God sake,
Come on roof,
Why don’t you come near?
Even upon my pulling,
What I want you know better,
You robbed me in all
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype,

No comments:

Post a Comment