Saturday 12 April 2014

My dream girl tickles my face with her soft hair

 My Dream girl with me,
Moves through my dreams,
like a twinkle star in the mid night
With her beautiful hair,
Looking soft like cheeks of little baby,
Were too long like her height,
Her eyes were glowing bright,
While looking at me,
With love for love only for her,

Her romantic kisses like morning dew
Lightly beautifully touching my face
Her warm attractive body
Make my sleeping heart happy,
I hold my dream girl so close beside my soul,
I don't want to let her go,
As she hold me so tight,
I got fainted with happiness,
Got lot of joy and comforts,
When I feel her lips over my lips,
She was witting spell of my name,
Over my lips with her sweet tongue,
I felt myself in her arms,
Ask her with sweet sound,
Like tune of a flute,
 I have all I need, 
For all hopes for all desires,
For all life,

You are my true lover,
You are my beautiful bride,
You are my sweet wife,
You are real dream of my life,
Only you can rule over my heart,
With sweet words with sweet kisses,
I don't think I am still sleeping in dream,
I never want to finish this beautiful dream,
But it so hard,
because Time to start a new day,
While leaving me on my couch,
Her soft hair tickles my face,
This moments is still save in my heart,
Just for you my so sweet dream girl
 Jojo.johny74 is my Skype name
This Poem is dedicated to Aisha Ali














No comments:

Post a Comment