Friday 4 April 2014

She made my heart crazy and broke it into pieces

If someone is going to angry with me and try to leave my city so please make request her and apologize her from my side not to leave my city and accept me on my forgiveness I met with every one and told them all about our little misunderstanding over a joke I can bear all things and all her anger if she not like to talk me but cant bear such hurts if she leave my city Before this I always obey all her orders like a slave so why she got serious on my little joke and made decision to leave my city My heart is crazy for her and cant bear this pain and my heart be broken into pieces my soul be uncovered I can scarify my life because of her any words but cant bear if she leave my city .
I apologize her with wet eyes while folding my hands for getting forgiveness from her.
She not accepted my apology so her ignorance made me upset Now she not have care of my desires always replying me with hurtfully words  She wrenched me  by saying this Take your own path don't follow me,Then she went away  by leaving me alone made me precious among all hatred people and my name was at the top in the list of defeated people Before this she always take care of my crazy heart and always did something necessary for my soul and my heart. By saying this to me that you are my day and my night, my moon and my sun, the king of my heart. I miss you so much that days become an eternity because my heart says that I love you but now she forgot me 
           While keeping my hands up looking at the sky making pray to God  May God make her always happy and give her long long long life  or send  her soon to me On Skype and on yahoo,
Jojo.johny74 is my email  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment